Painful Truth Jan 18 2022

 My Spiritual Journey

(I wrote this on my journal and saw it just now and give it a go to put this on my blog)


January 18 2022

Over three months ago, I was totally devastated and brokenhearted.

That has left me no choice but to move on life.

It was one of the hardest decision I have ever made in my almost 31 years of earthly existence.

By finally releasing the person who I thought could be my forever,

whom I could spend a lifetime loving, caring, fighting, making up , making love and creating

more memories and growing old together.

However, this impending closure has long been overdue.

Regardless of the difficulty I was facing I took the risk.

The chance of letting that person go. Of getting hurt more.

And the hardest is the acceptance that he will be no longer part of my life.

Three months later...

I do still think of him every single moment of time but surprisingly strange that

the pain is now bearable to the extent of non-existence.

He's been on and off of my life for about 16 years yet no matter how tremendously

he caused me pain he still have that soft spot in my heart.

It's painful to admit that we may not  be perfect couple but I know

that our love was real, young and full of life.

That's the hard truth.

We could not make it now or never .. but our journey was unforgettable one.

I am healing now. And I will continue to do so and so is he.

Our lives will not stop by losing the other half..

It will live on.

We will meet new unfamiliar faces.

We will start loving again. And fail and get hurt again. And get up again.

Will learn new more lessons.

And to live new whole different lives. Apart.


Devine Infinitum

(P.S fast forward 6/6/2022 we got married. we patched things up. we have more traumas to resolve but we are healing.)

Thank u Creator/God/Universe

Thank u for the support and love and blessing us more than we deserve.

Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Faceless hero

"I AM" Being December 14, 2020